Kappa's services are designed to prevent downtimes and ensure efficient and sustainable operation. Adapted to your individual needs, we offer high-quality services that provide you with comprehensive support. With our service program, we help you increase operational safety, reduce downtime and stockpiles, make products safe, reliable and available for the long term, and meet regulatory standards. This saves time and costs.
- Spare Part Services: Minimize downtimes. We assure fast spare parts delivery – worldwide.
- Repair services: Our experts analyze, repair, maintain, and optimize your components according to the highest Kappa manufacturing standards.
- Technical support: Prioritized callback with short response time and expert support for complex service requests.
- On-site service and on-site maintenance: Kappa supports you with the initial operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Training services: We offer first-hand know-how. Benefit from in-person or online system and product training.
- Service Programs & Contracts: Service contracts are service packages for defined systems or product groups that are configured according to your needs.
- Extended Warranties: The extended warranty period offers long-term protection for Kappa products. Customers benefit beyond the standard warranty by protecting their investment against unexpected repair costs in the long term.
- Modernization Service | Software / Hardware: Kappa camera systems are continuously being further developed. By updating the software installed in the camera system, you gain access to improvements and new functions.
Our First Level Support (for hardware as well as software problems) is available to you, should minor difficulties occur during installation, which usually can be solved over the phone.
A professional complaints management team takes care of all your complaints, organizing troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of components as well as products. The long life cycle of our products often has us looking for more than 20-year-old documentation to be able to provide professional support.
If you have any further questions concerning the process, don't hesitate to contact our colleagues from the service/repairs department.
Declaration with regard to safety and health
For the safety of our employees and facilities, a signed declaration with regard to safety and health "certificate of non-contamination" is necessary before your service or repair order can be processed.
Please note the following forms (download offer below):
- Declaration with regar to safety and health (Please add this declaration to the shipment).
- Service document - repair form (Please clear up in advance).
Send your service requests and repairs with the certificate of non-contamination to the following address:
Kappa optronics GmbH
Service Requests and Repairs
Kleines Feld 6